Take the role of a skipper and start your adventure of sailing. Meet the griffon vulture, Eleonora’s falcon, shark, turtles, discover the sea treasure, reveal some legends, find the gladiators in the ancient amphitheatre, find the 2nd longest wall in the world, find museum towns, discover national parks and parks of nature. Sail with local winds – Bora, Sirocco, Mistral, overcome barriers, explore, pass the farthest sailing race on the Adriatic sea & have fun.
Map – boardgame
Start your adventure from one of the 6 start cities. Plan your route, enjoy in nautical challenges and win your points.
The real sailing experience with the real information about sunken ships, local winds, endangered species, rules of behaviour in navigation, UNESCO sites, national parks, islands & cities. Simulation of many situations in sailing, regattas and much more experiences you will get in this exploratory adventure by assuming the role of a skipper.
Original gift for:
– companies – as a business gift or long term marketing material for boat manufactures, tourist agencies, socially responsible companies…
– families – as a family game & adventure of sailing on board or at home
– children – a game of sailing and traveling – fun, education
– tourists, sailors – memories from sailing, a game, souvenir
– all generations +8 years old, as an entertainment
– Environmentally friendly materials – paper & wood
– wooden sail boats – handmade
– 100 % made in EU – Croatia
– Copyrighted works and designs
– internationally awarded with three medals for innovation: golden medal from Germany, golden medal from Croatia and bronze medal from Switzerland.
Languages: English, German, Italian, Croatian and Slovenian.
Size of the box: 23,8*29,8*5,2 cm. Box consist: map (91*29 cm), 122 cards (5*8 cm), 6 wooden sailing boats (2*3,8 cm), dice (1,8 * 1,8 cm) & 6 counters